Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Treadmill's and Toddler's
No one had an accident..my babies are all fine. Today I had a stress test for the first time. I was nervous about it. I tend to talk alot when i am nervous so ofcourse i told the nurse and tech that I had never been on a treadmill. So they start me off and immediatly they raised it to a jog and uphill so i thought i was going to fall and I jumped off. The tech wasnt going to let me do it again and I told her to give me a break I was nervous i was going to fall. So I did do it and I had some extra beats and high BP. So I will see what the doctor says. Now that money is tight Jake is home with me as well and after 12 I have all three with me..sheesh I need a plan. Jake my 2 yr old has me going nuts trying to keep him occupied especialy when I am trying to nurse the baby. Tho those days are coming, sadly and fortunately to a close. Ethan is so active and chasing the two of them should really help me get in shape.
- I can hardly believe my lil baby is 11 months ol...
- Facebook | My Photos - my handmade jewel's
- DAY IN DAY OUT
- Vintage Plus-size Dress at Ballyhoo Vintage Clothi...
- What's A Household Notebook? | Organized Home
- Saturday in May
- Wow it's another weekend
- Breading without eggs? - Home Cooking - Chowhound
- ok so usually I let Eric (hubby) get the kids up ...
- Letters From A Convict
- Housewife blues
- Lyme Disease
- pages for my boys
- LOVES ME LIKE A ROCK by Paul Simon & The Jesse Dix...
- new name new look
- test posts ..are they annoying
- Why is it so hard to create this page
- Blogger Pictures
- Treadmill's and Toddler's
- Not just me and three little boys
- Little League Little oops
- socks socks and more socks
- ▼ May (24)