So my son got sent home from school for a rash ( he has eczema) but we took him to the doctors to make sure. While waiting to go I checked his scalp and found a tick daddy removed it. the other night i saw what looked like a mosquito bite and we put cortione on it today it looked like a bulls eye ring. So at his appointment the doctor thinks its lyme so he is giving him 4 weeks of antibiotics. He said you can test for it in 4 weeks. I am so worried about him. I am so sick of the ticks and we have too much property not enough house and there r lots of trees and over growth. We sprayed once but it ws supposed to be done in the next 2 days to kill any eggs that hatch that wasnt done. I am so frustrated right now. well I am off to search about lyme disease and tick extermination.
what I found on google health
- I can hardly believe my lil baby is 11 months ol...
- Facebook | My Photos - my handmade jewel's
- DAY IN DAY OUT
- Vintage Plus-size Dress at Ballyhoo Vintage Clothi...
- What's A Household Notebook? | Organized Home
- Saturday in May
- Wow it's another weekend
- Breading without eggs? - Home Cooking - Chowhound
- ok so usually I let Eric (hubby) get the kids up ...
- Letters From A Convict
- Housewife blues
- Lyme Disease
- pages for my boys
- LOVES ME LIKE A ROCK by Paul Simon & The Jesse Dix...
- new name new look
- test posts ..are they annoying
- Why is it so hard to create this page
- Blogger Pictures
- Treadmill's and Toddler's
- Not just me and three little boys
- Little League Little oops
- socks socks and more socks
- ▼ May (24)