Monday, May 10, 2010

pages for my boys

so I have decided to make pages (fun) pages that is for my boys. I am also thinking I might make a social group for just family with a calender and pics and such. I had such a hard time getting my blog started and finally i got it but now I want more more more . lol I guess i should leave the boys pages private. yo never know what sicko is looking. I hate being that way but some people just are that sick and my only defense is protecting my children. My George is already very comuter literate and he is not even six yet. He is learning to read and I know I will have to watch him like a hawk on this thing. anyway back to editing learning and building!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

Thing's that make me smile


glitter-graphics.com





glitter-graphics.com