Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Little League Little oops
I finally made it to Georgies T-ball game. All 5 of us scramble to get there on time. Everyone in the van, pulling out the driveway and George say's "Look at Jakes feet!" Oops..forgot to put shoes on him. turn around got the shoes now scrambling to get there 5 mins late..oops. We get there and it's a beautiful early evening game. Poppy is there and helps. George did great. Game is over time for snack...oops It was our turn to bring snacks. Ok big oops. Boy did I feel like the worst mom. Well just to make up for it I am thinking of bring them all snack for after practice, tho they don't normally have snack but for game day. I don't think anyone will mind and it shows I do care. What to bring them. .. hmmm, well I have a day to think about it.
- I can hardly believe my lil baby is 11 months ol...
- Facebook | My Photos - my handmade jewel's
- DAY IN DAY OUT
- Vintage Plus-size Dress at Ballyhoo Vintage Clothi...
- What's A Household Notebook? | Organized Home
- Saturday in May
- Wow it's another weekend
- Breading without eggs? - Home Cooking - Chowhound
- ok so usually I let Eric (hubby) get the kids up ...
- Letters From A Convict
- Housewife blues
- Lyme Disease
- pages for my boys
- LOVES ME LIKE A ROCK by Paul Simon & The Jesse Dix...
- new name new look
- test posts ..are they annoying
- Why is it so hard to create this page
- Blogger Pictures
- Treadmill's and Toddler's
- Not just me and three little boys
- Little League Little oops
- socks socks and more socks
- ▼ May (24)