Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sleeping solo

so my youngest son is 7 months old and he has been sleeping in my arms all his life. (you may hear me complain about the pain) Time to get him to sleep on his own. so today was a day of putting him down and picking him up. I'm exhausted. It all started with nursing and falling a sleep and just holding him till morning. I know its hard for me not to be near him so its got to be real hard on him. Hubby needs to stay with him at night but i find him waking me around 3ish to take over and the cycle just starts again. Tonight might be the night. Right now he is crying and as a nursing mom its hard not to go to him. its hard for hubby not to call me to him. oh sleep baby sleep ..pleasssse

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

Thing's that make me smile


glitter-graphics.com





glitter-graphics.com