Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm trying to enjoy this or at least find the enjoyment in it. I just gave my two yr old and five yr old boys a bath. It was ridicules! Hitting and jumping around splashing. now normally daddy gives them baths and really lets them go crazy and when they go in our jetted tub he adds bubbles! I thought I could relax and let them goof off a little but I wound a yelling and screaming and getting all stressed out. Sooo next time, (yes a next time) It will be first the 2 yr old 10 mins alone 5 yr old gets in 5 mins together and the 2 yr old gets out. the 5 yr old will then wash himself and enjoy his 15 mins. Now I am gonna do this in two days providing they don't get too dirty tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

Thing's that make me smile


glitter-graphics.com





glitter-graphics.com