Wednesday, February 24, 2010

sleep baby sleep

well I have no choice but to let him cry it out. Ofcourse not a very long time as long as its daddy going to him and not mommy and milk. Im sitting here listining to him scream and its so hard, so so hard not to go to him. I know he is fine tho and daddy is right there...ok ok its gotten quiet now so either he fell asleep or his daddy picked him up. This has to happen as It will help to wean him as well. I just cant have a mobile one yr old child chasing me down for milk. Daddy just said he is a sleep HIGH FIVES !! 10 mins later.. screaming baby 2 mins later....wait wai t wa i t ....screaming baby...damit...should I go ..ok Im going

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

Thing's that make me smile


glitter-graphics.com





glitter-graphics.com