Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Days





Its been a hot busy summer so far and We are having a lot of fun over here at the Gerold home. My boys are all home with me and the pool is our constant playground and the actual playground .





  My boys are getting so big GW turned 6 this June and had "Star Wars" party where dad set up a Jedi training Area and then Darth himself paid the kids a visit.




Today my baby boy turned one!! 
      I am not ready !







My Jacob will be 3 in sept. He is such a handful and needs lots of attention and Activity.






The summer so far has been nice and we have had a lot of fun so far and hubby and I  have even gone out with out children 

sure it was right down the road @ our favorite farm which really made it nice since we had a wine and cheese party and it was beautiful and yummy and I cant wait to do it again!!








 I also wish I took more photos but I was to busy having fun!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

Thing's that make me smile


glitter-graphics.com





glitter-graphics.com