Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why is Kindergarten so stressful

My oldest is in kindergarten and I feel like I am back at school. The amount of work they do is the amount I did in 4th 5th grade. He comes home with the work he did 4 or 5 sheets of it in two hours !! then home work every night!! The stress to remember everything and take care of my 2 yr old and 9 month old. Then when his penmanship is that of a 5 yr old she marks his paper up with be fat 4 or question marks and X's. I wonder if it's just me or are they not putting to much on our kids so fast. ha today they made them stay a full school day to make up for snow days. The teacher called us flabergasted that we could forget his lunch..next thursday they get pizza on the full makeup day. She couldnt understand that we got the two days confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

Thing's that make me smile


glitter-graphics.com





glitter-graphics.com